Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friday, April 15, 1960

cloudy & cold wind. I came home from work & Ivard was home.

Kids didn't have to go to school today or until Tuesday, easter vacation. Max came at 10: & took Ray in to help with 70's banquet & Ivard & I went to bed until noon.

Gene cleaned ditch & when Ivard got up they borrowed a ditcher & did ditches. I got books up & made out payments & at 3: I took Ivard in to church & I went & paid bills & went to bank. got income tax back from Webster Caldwell & I had to pay him $100. for makeing it out. I went to church at 5: & there was just me & Mrs. Firman besides the 7 70's to fix & serve about 200 people. Ray & Firman girl were life savers. We ran out of everything & had to go to store. Gene brought Kids in to eat & took them home after We got home at 10:30 my & Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment