Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thursday, April 21, 1960

cloudy-cold wind. Came home & took Kids to school. Ivard was home & in bed. I ate & read paper made some lemonade.

at 10: Jackie & I went to bed. got up at 1: & went to town in pick up & I bought Ivard a new tire for it & I went & got material for Jackie 2 new coats, her cloths out of laway, & got me 2 dresses, 2 rose bushes & some cabbage & shortening.

Came home at 4: & guy came out & sold us a Lindsay water softener $489. & he let us have it for $400. Ray got supper, Ivard did chores & I worked on books.

Kids came from Primary & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work. went after Gene

Ray went ward Teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment