Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thursday, April 7, 1960

rained this morning.

Ivard is 45 today. He got card from Jerry.

I came home & took Kids to school & went to bed.

Ivard tended Sis & corrigated hay till he ran out of gas

I got up at 12:30 & 1:30 I went after Dean & Dale, got out for teachers meeting. Ivard & Jackie went to bed & Dean, Dale & I went to town & got Ivards birthday presents & got Dean & Dale some ball hats, & shirts. got groc. & droped Kids off at Primary & met Ivard at Albertsons, He brought Jackie in to me & Gene to play ball. Gene took Pick-up this morning & came home & ate at 2:30. Ivard went to get hair cut & to ball game. Jackie & I came home & got books up. Ray came on bus & got supper & did chores. I went to bed at 6: until Ivard came at 9:30 with Gene & I got up & ate. Went to work. Ivard didn't get hair cut - too many ahead of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment