Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 12, 2010

Tuesday, April 12, 1960

frosted last nite. sunny 51 today

I came home & ate while Ivard took Kids to school. I read paper & Ivard went to bed. I got some more information for guy to fix Income tax & at 10:15 I took it in to him & Ivard got up & tended Sis. I washed a batch of sheets & Ivard hung them out. I went to relief society work day after seeing lawyer. had a good dinner. came home at 1:30 & went to bed with Ivard & Jackie. got up at 3:45 when Ivard went after Kids & got books up & sewed buckle on shoe.

Ray walked home & got here at 5:15 & got supper & I went back to bed with Ivard. Gene took Pick-up to school & got home at 6: I got up & ate & went back to bed until time to go to work.

At 7: Ivard & Ray went in to high school to a meeting for freshmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment