Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, April 19, 1960

I came home from work & took Dean to school. Ivard came home & went to bed.

I washed some clothes & read paper & got my relief society lesson. I had a bath & went to bed at 12: got up at 1:15 & Ivard took me & picked up Mrs Perry & we went to relief society & Ivard went to Kuna & paid the water & went to Bank.

Dale stayed home with bad cold so he tended Jackie.

Ivard picked me up at 3:30 & we went to Nyssa after Gene, he had gone to Payette to ball game with Gail & we waited until 6:30 then came home. stoped in to Wards sale & I got 28 yds of material & came home & ate & went to bed at 8:30 till time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment