Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 9, 2010

Saturday, April 9, 1960

Gail was over

Singer guy called & I bought the delux head in a cabinet for $349. on sale bring it Wed.

I came home from work & ate & visited awhile & went to bed. Mrs. Barlow came & took Dean to Marble tournment at 9:30 & brought him home at noon. Ivard cleaned 2 chickens & Gene finished corrigating hay & they watched ball game. Ivard worked on sprinkler system. At 2: Ivard - Kay & Gene went in to high school & watched Ricks at college track meet. they came home at 4:30 & Ray had house cleaned & was getting supper. Kay got ready & went over & took Claudia to show. left before we ate. I watched T.V. then Gail & Lynda came & stayed until 9: then Ivard & I went to bed. Ivards nite off.

I went to work at 11: I was in bed most of day but didn't sleep much, too noisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment