Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunday, April 10, 1960

Kay went back to school

I came home from work & Kay & Gene had gone over to Owyhee to Priesthood & sunday school. I ate & went to bed.

Ivard & Ray went to priesthood with Max.

I got up at 10:45 & had a bath & me & Kids went to sunday school.

Came home & Kay, Gene & Claudia were here. I got dinner, fried chicken & fixed salad & cooked asparagus & made gravy. Claudia helped Ray make a Germans  choclate cake. We ate at 4: & I made frosting for cake & we had a piece & at 5: Kay took Claudia home. Ivard & I went to bed. Ivard got up & took Kids to church & put Jackie to bed with me. Kay came home & packed & at 9:45 Ivard took him to bus depot to meet kids & go back to school. Ivard went to work. I left for work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment