Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friday, April 29, 1960

sent Jerry money & letter

I came home from work & Kay had Jackie ready & her suit case packed & at 10: They went over to Claudias all day then he took her to Gails to stay but they weren't home so him & Claudia brought her home at 7:30 & traded pick-up for car & went to Boise to show. We went to town & Pd bills I washed cloths & Ivard & I went to bed for couple of hrs. I got up & washed my hair & 3 pr. Nylons & Ivard bathed & went after little Kids while I bathed & at 4: we went in to high school & watched Gene beat Mountain Home. After game we went down to Kotters & Gene & Ray came home in car, & we went to Boise with Kotters & met Laurence & Afton & Jarylyn & Jay & 2 other couples from Fruitland & went to Boise High & heard De Vere Baker lecture on his raft Lehi IV which he floated to Hawaian Islands ate Shrimp at Western & Kotters brought us home at 1: A.M. Ivard had missed out. My nite off. Ray cleaned house.

No comments:

Post a Comment