Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monday, April 25, 1960

Ivard got regular job today 11: P.M.

I came home & took Kids to school. Ivard was out cultivating beets. I sorted cloths & ate & read paper & made me some lemonade. I washed 5 batches of cloths while we went to town & took car to Marv's body shop for new windshield Then Ivard & Jackie went to see about hose fittings while I went to I.D sale & laid away 55 yds material. We came home & Ivard went out & started to water beets & I finished washing Jackie & I went to bed at 2:30. Got up at 4:30 & got cloths in & Ray helped me make my bed, then he vacumed my room & front room & made beds upstairs & got supper while Ivard Jackie & I went to town & got car. Ivard came home & I waited 10 min. for Gene ate & went to bed at 7: Ray went to Mutual with Pendeltons & Gene with Max

No comments:

Post a Comment