Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Monday, April 4, 1960

I came home & Ivard was here & took Kids to school. I sorted clothes, ate, read paper then made some lemonade. I washed 4 batches of cloths & went to bed at 1: Ivard went at 9: Jackie went to bed with me & when she got up Ivard got up & tended her & hung out the last batch I washed & washed another & hung. Ray got them in when he got home & Dean & Dale put them away. Ivard went & got little Kids. Ray fixed hot cakes for supper, he came on bus. He went to Mutual with Pendeltons & Gene did chores & went with Max. I got up at 6:30 & fixed me something to eat & went back to be at 7:30 till time to go to work. Ivard & little Kids went to bed early too - Ivard went to work at 10:20.

No comments:

Post a Comment