Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thursday, April 14, 1960

came home from work & Ivard was home & in bed. I took Kids to school & came home & ate & read paper. made me some lemonade.

Jackie & I went to bed at 10: & Ivard got up after a while & Put mail box up again & tended Sis. I got up at 12:30 & Jackie & I went to school to Dean & Dales easter programe. I was room mother & had to take cookies help serve & pay 1.00 for candy & Punch. came home at 3: & at 3:30 Ivard took Gene in to school to get ready to play ball at rodeo ground, he took pick-up to school & came home to eat, & Dean Dale to Primary. I got books up washed a batch & went to bed at 6: Ray got supper & did chores. Ivard & Kids got home at 8:30 & they ate. Ward Teachers came. Ivard went to work before I got up to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment