Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Monday, April 11, 1960

got letter from Louie & Jerry

I came home from work & took Kids to school & ate & read paper. Ivard came home & helped gather up cloths then went to bed. I sorted cloths & washed 5 batches.

made me some lemonade

relief society teachers came at 10:30.

I got Ivard up at 2: & we went to town to bank, I drew $75. out of my Simplot Savings this morning

We went to Idaho Income tax place to file & he said I had to get an accountant to do the sale of place. We went all over hunting one & they were all too busy. finally got Mr. Caldwell, he says its a mess but he'll try & do it by Friday.

came home in rain & went by for Kids but some one gave Dean a ride & Dale stayed to Loders & Ivard got him when he went after Gene. got cloths in & put in dryer Ivard & I made Kids beds. I went to bed. Ivard & Gene went ward teaching & Ray went to mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment