Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friday, April 8, 1960

Kay came home

I came home from work and I took Kids to school. Ivard worked overtime & never got home until 9:15. I ate & read paper & went to bed. at noon Ivard & Jackie came to bed & we got up at 2: & went to town & exchanged Ivard hat then Ivard went & got a hair cut & Jackie & I bought her some levies & red T shirt & went & looked at pick-up trailer houses & boats at spring sports display on street then we went to Singer & tried out new sewing machine got groc. & parked at bus depot & waited until 6: for Kay. he drove down from Rexburg with 5 other Kids for week end. We came home & Ray had supper ready & I made punch & we ate & Kay went over & got Claudia & went to Gails. Gene went to Boise to play Borah & got beat. Ivard went after him at 8: & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment