Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday, July 29, 1959

Ivard did chores & Gene & Ray went over to Wallys to work. I fixed breakfast for rest of them & fixed Dales sore foot

Washed 2 batches of clothes.

Wally started combineing the mixed grain & Ivard checked water & unloaded grain as he filled pick-up and started to rake hay.

Gene finished rakeing hay & Ray did the milking tonight.

We ate dinner & after I got home from takeing Dale in to Dr. Ross about his foot, had something in it. I took Ivard to work at 2:30 & signed for unemployment & Ivard got some new work shoes. I got groc. & came home.

I took Kids in to Mutual & they came home with some Kids.

I watched T.V. until 11:30 & went after Ivard.

worked on my books

No comments:

Post a Comment