Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, July 27, 1959

had letter from Jerry, he's in Denver

Ivard got up & milked & Gene cooked his & Rays breakfast & they went over to Wallys to work. I got my books up & started washing clothes. after I read paper I got 7 batches done today and wrote to Mother & Jerry.

I made individual cocoanut cream pies with cocoanut crusts for dinner.

Dale has a real bad sore on bottom of foot, he soaked it then I put wet pack on & kept his foot in air all afternoon. We ate at 2: when Kids came home.

Ivard floated on a 3:30 job

Ray went over to Madisons new house then came home & cleaned bedrooms upstairs & made beds. he got sick this morning over to Wallys. Wally came & started combineing grain, it was too wet so hes doing wheat. I watched T.V. until Ivard got home at 1:15 he'd been to Stockman playing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment