Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday, July 11, 1959

Gene got up & went over to Brysons to work at 5:30 & Ray milked. Ivard got home at 8:20 & checked water and went to bed. I cooked breakfast

Today Ray is 14. He did up dishes & cleaned Kitchen & bath then he rode his bike to Nampa & spent afternoon with Mike, the Bishop's son.

I cleaned music room & front room & washed 3 batches of clothes

Ivard got p & watched ball game

Ray came home at 4: & he & I & Kay & Gene went to town & got groc. Came home at 7: & fixed supper & Ivard did chores & checked water me, Gene, Ray Dean, Dale & Jackie went to "Terrace" Drive In & saw "Ten Commandments" got home at 1:50 & Ivard was to work. Kay had seen it twice & me once.

No comments:

Post a Comment