Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday, July 16, 1959

Gene did chores & I got up & got Jackie ready & when Ivard got water checked we took him in to work on tractor, he came out at 2: & got a part & said he'd be about 3 more hrs.

I went & saw about rasp berries & went to Simplots & got my check, went to Bank & put dimes in savings then came to Nampa and got Deans birthday presents. I got home at noon & got Jackie to sleep & just laid down when Fuller Brush Man came & I ordered a few things.

Gene & Dean rode over to Bishop's new house to meet Ray & go swimming never got home until 5:30

I washed a batch clothes & cooked supper. At 6:30 Ivard called, didn't get tractor done so I went in & got hime & we ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment