Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday, July 1, 1959

Got letter from Lyle & Jerry
Lyle is promoted & has bought a new house, 3 bedroom

I came home from work & went right to bed.

Kids did beets & Ivard helped them & Kay cut lawn.

I got up at 11:30 & made a cake & cooked dinner & we ate at 2: & Ivard got Jackie to sleep & I run into Nampa & Paid Dales bike, signed for unemployment & got a few groc. Came home & laid down & Ivard left for work at 3:15. All the Kids had a nap but Ray & he did dishes & cleaned bathroom & scrubbed Kitchen. I couldn't sleep because Jackie woke up & Dale was up to neighbors & Kids went back out in beets. I got books up & went to bed at 5:30. but never did get to sleep again. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment