Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, July 17, 1959

sent Jerry a letter

Gene did chores & Ivard checked water & we ate then Gene & Ray got a job up above Bennett school. Ivard Jackie & I went & I got 2 cases of raspberries & we droped Ivard off to work on tractor. I came home & picked over rasp berries & Kids called they were comeing home for dinner so I hurried & fixed it. They went back to work & I dashed to town & got some food color to put in berries I bottled 28 qts, 3 didn't seal so we ate them. I called Ivard 2 or 3 times but he'd left Imp. place & from noon until about 6: He was at Stockma & at yard office

I cooked supper & we were just eating when he got home at 7: We went to bed & Ivard went to work at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment