Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday, July 14, 1959

I couldn't sleep all nite I was so sick. I got Gene & Ray up at 5:30 & they did chores & went over to Brysons to work. I went to sleep & never woke up until 10: Ivard was home & had finished cultivating beets he went to bed & I finished the iorning, 14 pieces, hung out sheets I washed last nite & got clothes in from yesterday.

Kids came home about noon & Ray got dinner & I went to bed after with Jackie & Ivard & Kay went to sleep & Kids went for bike ride Kay weeded flowers & Gene mowed lawn.

Cloudy all day. We got up at 5: Ivard built fruit shelves in basement didn't get them finished. I wrote a letter to Berniece & one to Mother. Ivard went to work at 11:30.

We went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment