Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday, July 6, 1959

got letter from Jerry

Gene did chores & Ivard checked water & I cooked breakfast then they all went out & pulled doubles out of beets but Kay, he wouldn't.

I changed all the bed & washed 5 batches. got my bed made & cooked dinner. I fixed 6 pkg. of beet greens & put in freezer.

Kay cleaned his bed room & made bed & I worked on books & got a bunch of payments ready to mail.

Ivard left for work at 3:30 & Ray did dishes & made rest of beds & cleaned upstairs.

at 5:30 Jackie, Dale & I took Dean card selling. got home at 8:30. he just sold 5 boxes.

fed Kids & got them to bed. I watched T.V. until it went off air.

No comments:

Post a Comment