Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday, July 18, 1959

got letter from Jerry & he's being called back to U.S. July 29 to work out of Denver.

I got up & Ivard took Gene & Ray to work & Ivard did chores.

We ate & I was all morning picking over beans. I got dinner & Ivard went after Kids & we ate.

I took Ivard to work & he cashed the Kids checks for me. I came home & bottled 7 qts cut up string beans and washed 3 batches of clothes.

Kids came home & Gene did chores & Ray cleaned up house & did dishes & fed Kids.

Gene & I went to town at 7:30 & got groc. then went over to Rail Road & sat until Ivard got off for lunch then we droped him off in town & we went & saw "Shaggy Dog" got out & went up & sat & visited until Ivard got off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment