Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday, July 7, 1959

I got up at 7:30 & cooked breakfast & got books up while Ivard checked water & Gene did chores.

cloudy & cool.

Ivard came in & got me at 9: I took car in to Dobbs to have front end alligned. We got feed & 2 end benches, on sale, for outdoor table, red wood.

They all watched all star game until noon & I cooked dinner & we ate then we went & got car & left pick up at work & went to Caldwell to see about tires at Jack & Jerrys then came back & Ivard went to work & I bought Jerry 2 pr. pajamas & 4 cans tooth powder & Rays birthday presents, shirt, clogs, swim trunks & 4 pr. socks. came home & wrote Jerry a letter

Watched T.V. until it went off air. Ivard worked over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment