Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday, July 10, 1959

Ivard & Kids went out & did beets after they did chores & they ate. I mixed 5 loaves bread & a pan of biscuits & cooked dinner & we ate about 2: I washed some clothes & dampened clothes down. Ray did dishes. Kay worked on weeds in flower beds & trimmed hedge.

I didn't do anything this after noon. laid on bed & read a dumb sex book of Ivards.

Ivard, Jackie & I went to Nampa & got some lumber to make fruit shelves & got Rays bike we took in & had fixed for his birthday. came home & they checked water & did chores & at 8: Ivard & I & all the Kids but Kay went to Nampa Park to 70's party & water mellon bust. got home at 10: & Ivard laid down a hr. & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment