Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday, July 13, 1959

got letter from Lyle & Barbra

Ivard came home from work & cultivated beets until noon. Kay went over to see about work at Shed in Nampa then on over to Nyssa to Gails & got home at dark. Gene & Ray went over to Bryson's & weeded beans all day. I changed all the beds & washed 5 batches & cleaned my bed room good & made bed & Ivard bathed & went to bed. I cleaned front room good & moped Kitchen & cleaned wash room then I iorned all day 55 pieces. I fixed Kids luch at noon & Dean got Jackie to sleep & Dale slept in front room.

Kids came home & Ray cleaned upstairs & made beds & I fixed supper & we all went to bed earl. Ivard & Gene went to ball practice but came right back. no one showed up.

Ivard & Dean started watering beets. I was so tired & ached all over. Ivard went to work at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment