Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday, July 30, 1959

got 2 cards from Jerry.

Ray & Gene went over to Wallys & worked until about 1: Ivard did chores and helped Wally fix the combine, he broke down. They took load of wheat in & sold.

I was all morning makeing new curtains for back porch. I cooked dinner and we ate when Kids got home.

Ivard started baleing hay & Gene baled all afternoon.

I washed some cltohes & we had lunch for supper. I started washing back porch celing.

Ray hauled the grain in & unloaded it until he broke axel on Wallys pick-up then they used big truck.

I watched T.V. until it went off the air. Ivard got home at 1:05 A.M. ran out of gas

No comments:

Post a Comment