Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, July 22, 1959

I got up & took Gene up to Pendleton to work & Ivard did chores & him & Dale picked the beans & we got them picked over & ready to bottle & I put them in ice box. I cooked dinner and went after Gene & we ate & I took him back to work then I went to Nampa & signed up & got groc & car stoped on me in middle of street & I had to call Dobbs & a guy came over & started it & I took it over to Dobbs & they adjusted carbrator. I got groc. & bought a air cooler for $50. at Hales, 60 day charge. came home & Ivard had corn finished cultivating. Gene did chores while we went to Nampa & got 2 1/2 gal. icecream & a gal. of root beer, Gene paid for it. We ate & went to bed early & Ivard went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment