Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday, October 24, 1962

got letter from Gene & Lyle

Gail was over

Sunny nice day - foggy all nite

I came home from work & went right to bed at 9:, I was so tired. I got up at 2:30 & Ivard went to work, then he called & said the Co-op oil had put a garnishment on his wages so I spent all afternoon on phone trying to streighten it out.

Gail - Lynda & Kids came about 5: & Dean fixed supper & we ate then I rode up town with them to get groc. they bought root beer & we took home & drank & they went home at 8:30.

Jerry went job hunting all day & to Stake house tonite & so did Ray.

I went to bed at 8:30 until time to go to work.

Dale went to Cub Scouts & Ray took Sis up & left her at 2nd Ward Primary Got mixed up on our days.

No comments:

Post a Comment