Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday, October 13, 1962

Dean got back from Camp

rained a little during nite and all day long.

I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed at 9:30, I felt so sock.

I got up at 1: & washed a batch of cloths, didn't feel like doing anything else.

I took Ray to work for 9:30 & he got home at 6:30.

Ivard watched T.V. all day & went to work at 3:50.

Jerry took me to store at 5: & bought me a Malt.

Dean got home at 11:30 today he didn't do much all afternoon he fixed supper & we ate & Jackie & I went to bed at 7:

Ray went to show & Jerry went away.

Dean sat reading & never woke me up for work, Ray came & got me up at 11:05.

Ricks lost 13 to 14 to Pocettelo. C of I.

No comments:

Post a Comment