Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday, October 10, 1962

Gail was over & family

Dean sent Gene a letter

rained most all day

I came home from work & went to bed at 9:30. I woke up at 2: & got up. Ivard left at 3: to go brakeing to Boise. I changed Ray & Dales bed & washed 5 batches of cloths & iorned 25 pieces.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came about 5: so I stoped iorning & made a big Kettle of bean soup & we ate when Jerry came, He brought icecream. Ray didn't work & he went & bought treats for Dales Cub Scouts & brought some cookies home for supper. We ate & Jerry & Ray went ward teaching. I fixed the Blacker Contest (3) & Gail took them over when he went home at 8: they brought me a brush & comb for birthday. Jackie & I went to bed. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment