Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday, October 7, 1962

Jerry got home from Utah early this morning.

cloudy - windy & rainy

Sure good to be home again.

I changed my bed & washed 5 batches of cloths & cleaned my bed room good & changed the bed around & got my electric blanket on & the one on Jerrys bed.

There wasn't any Church this morning on account of Conference, we saw it on T.V. & ball game.

We had supper & I had a shower & Jackie & I went to bed at 7: I was tired.

Kids went to church.

I got up at 10:30 & got ready & went back to work.

Kay sent me a llama rug, small, & slippers & a woven perse & knitting bag & Jackie a Perse for our birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment