Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday, October 9, 1962

sent letter to Lyle & Gene

rained most of nite & about all day. I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 10:30. I woke up at 1:45 & got up & Ivard had got called brakeing for 2:30 to Weiser.

I washed 5 batches of cloths.

Before I went to bed I put on a pot of ham & beans & made a Jello suffle salad for supper had to send Ivard to store.

I wrote a letter to Lyle & Gene & had Jerry mail them when he went to M Men & Gleaners. Ray worked 3:30 to 10:

I went to bed at 2: & took Sis & we got up & went to dancing at 4:30 & it was about over, I forgot it was for 3:30. Went to D.Q. & had drink & visited Duaine

I went to bed at 8: till time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment