Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday, October 20, 1962

Dean made cookies to sent Gene

Sunny nice day - cloudy this even.

I got up at 8: & cooked waffles for breakfast.

Ray went to work at Dairy Queen from 9:30 to 6:

Jerry worked until noon then him & Dale went selling Xmas cards.

Dean scrubbed & waxed floors & cleaned spice cup board. I washed 5 batches of cloths & washed windows, woodwork & drapes in utility room. changed beds & Jerry helped Dean make them.

I iorned all afternoon, 57 pieces, I was so tired & sick.

Ivard went breaking on Wilder local 3:30 to 10:

I went & got Ray & he went to Stake House to Youth Conference at 7:, it started at 3: Jerry went this afternoon. They had movie actor Roberta Shore & Ray danced 2 times with her. My nite off, watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment