Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday, October 30, 1962

Lyle had his 5th boy today

Mother stayed all nite in Boise

nice day

I came home from work & read Paper & was going to bed. Ivard & Jackie left to take Mother to Boise to stay all nite with her Sister. Ivard had to come back in for Keys so I went with them

We visited awhile then went & had hamberger & came home & Ivard went to work at 3: & we went to dance.

When Dean got home he got supper & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ray & Dean had the house all decorated for halloween when I got up, for Jackies Party.

Jerry worked at Dairy queen. Ivard got home before I went to work.

I took Jackie to dance lesson at 3:20 & it was 5:30 time I got home to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment