Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday, October 26, 1962

got letter from Kay

Mother came

sunny nice day

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30. Ivard woke me up at noon & Ma was here, came from Bills.

Ivard had to take me up road where car ran out of gas & push me to Service Station then we went to Hales & bought a 42.50 chest of drawers for Lynda for Stork Shower & came home & Mother, Jackie & I went over to Owyhee Ward to Lynda's shower came home at 5:30 & drew $25. out of my secret Savings account & got groc. & got supper & at 7:30 Mother, Jackie, & I went to bed.

I went to work at 11:15

Ivard worked 3: to 11:

Ray went to Pocotello to game, got home at 5: AM. Jerry worked at D.Q. 3:30 to 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment