Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday, October 14, 1962

rained during nite & on & off today.

Came home from work & ate & read paper.

Jerry went to Nyssa ect. to take Posters for M-Men - was gone when I got home

Dean & Ray went to Priesthood & S.S., Ray came home & took Dale & Jackie. Ivard sat & watched ball games as usual.

Ray bought us a hamberger & drink for lunch & woke me up to eat at 2:

Ivard went to work at 3:50 & Ray went out & played foot ball.

I cleaned off my dresser, got books up, washed 3 batches of cloths & the comb & brushes made out orders for Xmas stuff & payments & sent for 13 Pennies for Collection. wrote to Gene.

Jackie, Dale & I went to bed & Ray & Dean went to church & Ray went to Fireside.

No comments:

Post a Comment