Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday, October 2, 1962

sent Ray a Card

Sunny, warm, nice day

Got up at 8:30 & made beds while Mother got breakfast then Ivard & I took her up to Beauty Parlor & I did dishes. Ivard was out with Ken.

I wrote note to Ray & fastened the ends on my crochet work.

We had dinner with Ken & Berniece then Ivard took Mother & I up to Toolle shoping all afternoon.

We had supper, I went & got us a milk shake to eat with it, then we went over to Berniece's awhile Ivard tended baby while they went to Mrs. Palmers birthday then I went back over & visited with Mother while she got ready to go to conference tomorrow

We went to bed at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment