Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday, October 21, 1962

a wrote Gene a letter in his box we sent.

a sunny, warm, beautiful day

I read paper in bed. I don't feel good. I never got up until 10:

Ray had to work from 10: to 5: & Jerry took him up then Jerry Ivard & Dean went to Priesthood & sunday school. I took Dale & Jackie to S.S. at 11:45 & came home & put pork chops in oven with potatoes under & washed my hair.

When they came from church we ate & Jerry went away awhile & brought us back a drink from D.Q.

Ivard went to work at 4:

Dean made cookies & they finished packing a box for Gene & Dean & Jerry took it over to Bishop to take in morning, took bag of cookies for Bishop too.

Jerry had to talk in 1st ward with H.C.

Dean went to 2nd Ward with Ray to Jerry Rhodes farewell then to our ward. Ray went over to Owyhee Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment