Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday, October 23, 1962

nice day.

I came home from work & read papers & ate & got ready & went to Relief Society. I came home & we went up town & got money for cows (this mo. payment 25.) & went to bank & got groc. & had a drink at D.q. came home & fixed some lunch & made Ivard lunch & went to bed at 1: & got up at 3: & Ivard went to work fixed supper and went back to bed at 6: & at 7:30 I still hadn't gone to sleep so I got up & got ready & went up to Dales school to P.T.A., came home at 9:15 & went to bed until time to go to work but couldn't sleep. Took Jackie dancing lesson

Jerry got laid off at Paint Store not enough business.

Ray worked 3:30 to 10: I took his shirt up & he bought me a drink

No comments:

Post a Comment