Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday, October 27, 1962

Ray went & had tooth pulled at noon & went back to work

Nice, sunny day.

I came home from work and read paper & washed a couple of batches of cloths then went to bed at 10: & Jerry took Dean Dale & him for a hair cut & droped Mother & Jackie off at Beauty Parlor & Sis had her hair cut & Ma had Shampoo Set. Dean fixed lunch.

Ivards day off & he got called breaking at 7:30 A.M. then they were only gone 6 hrs & he had to float at 4:, no men.

I got up at 2: & washed a couple more batches of cloths & went to store & got groc. & we fixed supper & ate & Jerry went to work at D.Q. 6: to 1:A-M.

Ray worked 9:30 to 6: & I went & got him. Ma & Kids watched T.V. & I went to bed at 7:30 until time to go to work. I had to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment