Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 19, 2011

Tuesday, December 19, 1961

Stella called. Got Xmas card and gift Subc. to Deseret News from Kay & Claudia.

Warmer today. Jerry took Ray to Seminary & I took him to work.

Rained hard all morning & aft.

Wally Bryson came & bought our last cow, $125. I got busy & was to late to go to relief Society. I was writeing letters in Xmas cards & getting checks ready to mail.

Ivard & I played Scrabble. I don't feel very good.

Ivard, Jackie & I went to Bank & Paid bills & went & got feed & got our 1st $25. payment from Carl Jensen for cows. Got stamps & mailed cards.

Came home & took Ray to work. Made a chicken pie for supper. Went after Jerry but missed him. went after Ray & he wasn't ready.

We ate & Jerry went & got Alice Gould & they went to Boise to Nampa Paint & Glass Store Party. Ray went to play ball, they won.

No comments:

Post a Comment