Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Monday, December 18, 1961

Gail & Lynda came & took Debbie home. Bishopric (3) came & ask me to be Sunday School T. I said yes. nicer & warmer.

Jerry took Ray to Seminary & he went to work.

I washed some cloths & made a batch of bread but yeast wasn't very good, didn't raise much.

Gail came about 11: & we visited & played Scrabble. They left for home at 3: & took Debbie.

Ray went to work after school. I made a mattress & pr. pillows for Jackies Xmas doll bed this morning.

I fixed supper & we ate when Jerry & Ray got home then they took Dean & went to Mutual.

We played Scrabble & I watched T.V. until it went off the air. Ivard went to bed at 10:

Kids got home at 10:30 & Ray half hr later, when I called him from Alices.

No comments:

Post a Comment