Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wednesday, December 6, 1961

Gene withdrew from Nampa High School & moved out & went to Gails to live & finish school at Adrian.

I came home from work & ate & read paper & went to bed after I cooked Ivard & Jackies breakfast. Ivard woke me up at 12:30 & I got ready and took Jackie to dance practice then I went & signed up for unemployment and got a few groc. Came home at 4: and went to bed and never got up until time to go to work but I couldn't sleep.

Ivard took Gene up to High School & withdrew him & he moved out and went to Adrian to live with Gail & finish school at Adrian. I was so mad at Ivard & Gene. He never even woke me up & said goodbye. Gail came over & took his dresser for him.

Ray went to work then came home & made Xmas decorations to sell. Jerry went to meeting.

Dean got supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment