Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Friday, December 15, 1961

Got letter from Mother

sent her a letter

I took Jerry to work, and worked on my books & wrote Mother while Ivard Jackie & Debbie wrapped Xmas presents.

It snowed all morning & hard all afternoon.

I went up town & got a few things, went to bank & paid bills then I went to Caldwell to Gold Strke & Green Stamp Centers & got a few things then Put my dimes in bank & put $10. in Kays Savings for his Xmas. I got home at 2: & it was snowing hard & all the cows were gone, clear up by 12th Ave. I called Ray to come home but time he got here at 3: Ivard & I had them in so I took Ray to work.

Ivard & I went & got Jerry & we came home & ate & Jerry & Dean went up to Alice's awhile. I spent all evening getting Xmas cards ready. We watched T.V. & Ivard & I played Scrabble at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment