Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wednesday, December 20, 1961

Got Xmas card from Kay

rained - warmer - windy

I don't feel very good. Jerry took Ray to Seminary & I took Jerry to work. I washed a couple batches & spent all morning makeing Jackie doll sheets & pillow cases & a set of pillows & cases for Debbie & Melissa for Xmas.

Ivard had a nap while Jackie & I went to dance lesson & then I went & signed for unemployment & we went & bought a hanky for Jackies dance teacher. Came home & Ivard & I went over to see Mrs. Lenz, her husband died last nite. Came home at 6: & Ivard, Dale, Jackie & I went & got Jerry from work & we ate & Jerry went Shopping with a boy they were getteing Xmas for, Stake M Men, then to a Party.

I took Ray to work after school & he came home at 11: with Jerry. He'd been to Party too. He stayed home from 2 classes this morning to work at Thorns & get hair cut. Ivard & I played Scrabble till 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment