Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 30, 2011

Saturday, December 30, 1961

took Down Xmas tree.

Sunny & not too cold.

Jerry went to work before I woke up. I got Ray up & he went to work then I washed some cloths and iorned all day. I finally got it all done even the ones I washed today, First time since I worked in the corn.

Dean & Dale cleaned their drawers & bedroom and swept walks, when Jerry came home at 12:30 we had some lunch and Jerry took Dean & Dale up to Show & droped them off & got a few groc.

I went up & picked Dean & Dale up at 6: and we ate, Jerry got supper.

Ray came home from work and scrubbed & cleaned front room & Kitchen. Dean & Dale did dishes.

Jerry & Ray went to Stake New Years dance. Kids went to bed & I watched T.V. until it went off the air. Kids got home at midnite. Relief Society teachers came.

No comments:

Post a Comment