Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 2, 2011

Saturday, December 2, 1961

got letter from Bill & Jean

cloudy on & off - warm

Jerry & ray went to work before I woke up.

I got up at 9: & fixed Ivards breakfast & Dean & I cleaned up and I washed 4 batches of cloths.

Ray came home for dinner.

Jerry got home at 11: & took Dean to Barber & they got a few groc. Dean did 2 days dishes & I played Ivard & him a game of Scrabble.

I cooked 100 potatoes (baked them in foil) for 70's banquet. Ray came home from work at 5: & went & helped with it until 11:

Jerry took Dean & I up & we ate at 6:45 then Jerry brought us home & he went to show.

We watched T.V. until it went off air. Ivard went to bed at 11:

Miss Jackie & Dale. My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment