Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Friday, December 1, 1961

Gene went to Nyssa for week end

Gail & Lynda came over & took Dale & Jackie home for week end.

nice day. Went to Boise

I came home from work & fixed Ivards breakfast & read paper & went to bed at 10: Ivard got me up at 12:30 & Jackie & I took him to Boise to Dr. Smith's office & nurse took his drain tube out. Went to Gold Strike Center & got 3 Xmas presents & to Sears & got 4. Then we ate at "Pac Out" & came home at 5:30 & I dashed up to 2 banks, paid bills & did a little Xmas shopping. Came home at 7:30 & Jerry & Ray were up shopping & Gail & Lynda came & left Kids & they went shopping. Dean & I fed Kids & they all got home about 9:30 and Gail & Lynda took Dale & Jackie home for week-end to go to Ontario & see Santa Parade

Ivard & I went to bed at 10: & Kids wrapped presents.

My nite off. They laid 50 off this morning - nearly got to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment