Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thursday, December 14, 1961

We went to Gails - brought Debbie home.

I took Jerry to work then I washed the curtains in front room & iorned them & got them up. Iorned a few things.

Ray stayed home from school today sick.

At noon Ivard, Jackie and I went over to Simplots & got my check then we went over to Gails. We played a game of Penochle. went to Adrian & got a few groc. while Ivard went up to high School & saw Gene.

We got home in time to get Jerry to work. I got some meat at Safeway.

We brought Debbie home until Sunday.

Ray went to work & came home & went to bed.

Jerry went to Sunday school Xmas Party at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment