Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tuesday, December 12, 1961

sent Ruth card (birthday) & letter

Jerry took Ray to Seminary then I took Jerry to work and wrote a letter to Ruth & mailed in her birthday card.

At 11: I took Ivard up to Dr, he's doing fine. I brought Ivard home at 11:40, Jackie & I got groc. while he was in Dr. I went to relief Society Xmas party at 11:45. We had a good Turkey dinner & lots of good salads & plum pudding. I left at 1:30 & went up town & bought a few Xmas things & got Ivard prescription & brought home then I went back up town & shopped until Jerry got off work then we went shopping awhile, got groc. & came home & ate.

Jerry went back to Store at 8: for meeting.

Ray went to Kuna & they won, beat Caldwell 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment